6962 Newport Ave, Fontana, CA 923364 beds, 3 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 427 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 0240361470000
- Zillow Home ID: 17330514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6962 Newport Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92336 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% lower than in Fontana, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92336 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92336 home values.
- 6954 Newport Ave Fontana, CA$301K431,819
- 6968 Newport Ave Fontana, CA$327K42.51,821
- 16972 Cerritos St Fontana, CA$342K432,323
- 6978 Newport Ave Fontana, CA$341K431,980
- 16975 Walnut Ct Fontana, CA$301K431,726
- 16971 Walnut Ct Fontana, CA$276K431,726
- 16979 Walnut Ct Fontana, CA$279K32.51,502
- 6971 Newport Ave Fontana, CA$336K431,980
- 16967 Walnut Ct Fontana, CA$263K32.51,502
- 16980 Cerritos St Fontana, CA$329K431,980
- 6986 Newport Ave Fontana, CA$329K42.51,819
- 16983 Walnut Ct Fontana, CA$302K431,726
- 6979 Newport Ave Fontana, CA$317K42.51,819
- 16987 Walnut Ct Fontana, CA$302K431,726
- 16963 Walnut Ct Fontana, CA$304K431,726
- 6953 Sierra Ave Fontana, CA$431K643,316
- 6994 Newport Ave Fontana, CA$330K431,980
- 6987 Newport Ave Fontana, CA$331K431,980
- 16990 Cerritos St Fontana, CA$328K42.51,819
- 16991 Walnut Ct Fontana, CA$262K321,502
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.