6965 Riverside Blvd, Sacramento, CA 958312 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Parcel #: 03103700500000
- Zillow Home ID: 25829013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6965 Riverside Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pocket, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.4% less than in Sacramento, and 23.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pocket home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pocket home values.
- 340 Deer River Way Sacramento, CA$631K22.53,202
- 6975 Riverside Blvd Sacramento, CA$283K321,441
- 348 Deer River Way Sacramento, CA$467K432,873
- 345 Deer River Way Sacramento, CA$257K221,256
- 349 Cedar River Way Sacramento, CA$378K432,369
- 6985 Riverside Blvd Sacramento, CA$259K321,424
- 353 Cedar River Way Sacramento, CA$385K42.52,347
- 6945 Riverside Blvd Sacramento, CA$275K32.51,545
- 6948 Riverside Blvd Sacramento, CA$292K421,494
- 352 Deer River Way Sacramento, CA$405K42.52,439
- 345 Cedar River Way Sacramento, CA$272K32.51,477
- 6870 Claiborne Way Sacramento, CA$386K432,312
- 349 Deer River Way Sacramento, CA$398K432,355
- 357 Cedar River Way Sacramento, CA$388K42.52,192
- 6936 Riverside Blvd Sacramento, CA$393K52.52,233
- 6935 Riverside Blvd Sacramento, CA$384K42.52,053
- 361 Cedar River Way Sacramento, CA$406K422,353
- 6860 Claiborne Way Sacramento, CA$318K421,843
- 356 Deer River Way Sacramento, CA$412K432,410
- 353 Deer River Way Sacramento, CA$381K432,116
Nearby Schools in Sacramento
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.