- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6968 Rockspring Ln, Highland, CA 923464 beds, 2 baths, 2,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 651 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.5
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,138 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0288582330000
- Zillow Home ID: 17370418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6968 Rockspring Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% lower than in Highland, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 6980 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$366K532,812
- 6956 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$364K432,444
- 28983 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA$362K432,482
- 28995 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA$382K532,614
- 28971 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA$392K532,812
- 6992 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$362K532,614
- 6944 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$327K42.52,138
- 6981 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$358K432,444
- 6993 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$332K42.52,138
- 28959 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA$354K432,482
- 6969 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$320K321,838
- 7002 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$365K532,614
- 7003 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$307K32.51,697
- 6932 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$306K331,697
- 28996 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA$418K532,812
- 29014 Springside Pl Highland, CA$360K432,482
- 28947 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA$356K532,614
- 6957 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$328K42.52,138
- 7014 Rockspring Ln Highland, CA$407K532,812
- 28984 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA$387K432,484
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.