697 N 1300 W, Salt Lake City, UT 841164 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 60 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08263550100000
- Zillow Home ID: 12711195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 697 N 1300 W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rose Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% higher than in Salt Lake City, and 13.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rose Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salt Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 705 N 1300 W Salt Lake City, UT$134K21860
- 689 N 1300 W Salt Lake City, UT$129K21800
- 711 N 1300 W Salt Lake City, UT$144K221,723
- 679 N 1300 W Salt Lake City, UT$168K422,159
- 1321 Leadville Ave Salt Lake City, UT$142K31.751,063
- 700 Colorado St Salt Lake City, UT$135K31800
- 665 N 1300 W Salt Lake City, UT$132K11736
- 692 N Colorado St Salt Lake City, UT$133K31800
- 684 N Colorado St Salt Lake City, UT$145K31.751,063
- 710 N 1300 W Salt Lake City, UT$139K31778
- 1306 Leadville Ave Salt Lake City, UT$132K311,143
- 678 Colorado St Salt Lake City, UT$136K41854
- 663 N 1300 W Salt Lake City, UT$145K42822
- 1320 Leadville Ave Salt Lake City, UT$143K41.75943
- 1333 Leadville Ave Salt Lake City, UT$161K321,720
- 686 N 1300 W Salt Lake City, UT$148K41.5815
- 672 N Colorado St Salt Lake City, UT$135K41786
- 729 N 1300 W Salt Lake City, UT$142K41.5832
- 661 N 1300 W Salt Lake City, UT$147K211,626
- 678 N 1300 W Salt Lake City, UT$151K31.75824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!