697 Thoreau Dr, Mount Joy, PA 175523 beds, 2 baths, 1,905 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $219,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- community features also include a swimming pool and clubhouse
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,905 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5401175910165
- Zillow Home ID: 71989865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 697 Thoreau Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17552 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.4% greater than in Rapho Township, and 53.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 17552 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rapho Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17552 home values.
- 693 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$227K222,046
- 689 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$268K322,265
- 703 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$253K322,278
- 707 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$259K322,296
- 692 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$252K322,262
- 688 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$279K322,471
- 698 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$248K322,154
- 684 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$254K322,280
- 706 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$255K222,279
- 710 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$304K222,146
- 677 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$242K222,033
- 678 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$251K222,016
- 674 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$208K221,614
- 669 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$239K222,237
- 1615 Emerson Dr Mount Joy, PA$233K221,638
- 1616 Emerson Dr Mount Joy, PA$275K322,114
- 668 Thoreau Dr Mount Joy, PA$242K222,147
- 1611 Emerson Dr Mount Joy, PA$221K221,558
- 640 Baldwin Way Mount Joy, PA$315K332,788
- 1610 Emerson Dr Mount Joy, PA$266K332,221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.