- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 2,462 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $187,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Potential terms \ L, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ P, Style \ 14, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,462 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 55060001350006
- Zillow Home ID: 23463180
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-220K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98366 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Port Orchard as a whole. Among 98366 homes, this home is valued 11.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98366, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% greater than in Port Orchard, and 82.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98366 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Orchard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98366 home values.
|6950 E Indianwood Ct Port Orchard, WA||$153K||3||1||1,062|
|6955 E Cascade Dr Port Orchard, WA||$155K||3||1||1,100|
|7015 E Cascade Dr Port Orchard, WA||$158K||3||1||1,084|
|6980 E Indianwood Ct Port Orchard, WA||$159K||3||1||1,430|
|1320 Timber Trail Rd E Port Orchard, WA||$207K||5||2||1,476|
|6980 E Cascade Dr Port Orchard, WA||$155K||3||1||1,064|
|7000 E Cascade Dr Port Orchard, WA||$162K||2||1||1,296|
|6960 E Cascade Dr Port Orchard, WA||$156K||3||1||1,040|
|6930 E Indianwood Ct Port Orchard, WA||$170K||3||1||1,278|
|Timber Trail Rd E Port Orchard, WA||$158K||3||1||1,084|
|1340 Timber Trail Rd E Port Orchard, WA||$158K||3||1||1,084|
|6925 E Cascade Dr Port Orchard, WA||$157K||4||1||1,218|
|6940 E Cascade Dr Port Orchard, WA||$157K||3||1||1,104|
|7015 E Van Buren St Port Orchard, WA||$156K||3||1||1,060|
|6975 E Indianwood Ct Port Orchard, WA||$215K||4||2||1,404|
|6995 E Indianwood Ct Port Orchard, WA||$180K||4||2||1,400|
|6945 E Indianwood Ct Port Orchard, WA||$158K||3||1||1,087|
|1380 Timber Trail Rd E Port Orchard, WA||$170K||3||1||1,360|
|6910 E Indianwood Ct Port Orchard, WA||$207K||5||2||1,589|
|6905 E Cascade Dr Port Orchard, WA||$154K||3||1||1,100|
Nearby Schools in Port Orchard
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!