6975 Reid Rd, North Lewisburg, OH 430604 beds, 4 baths, 2,184 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 15.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: L43-12-00-50-00-007-01
- Zillow Home ID: 75057124
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6975 Reid Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in North Lewisburg, and 88.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 43060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Lewisburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6745 Reid Rd North Lewisburg, OH$96K321,876
- 6600 Ried Rd North Lewisburg, OH$182K321,841
- 6570 Reid Rd North Lewisburg, OH$124K311,536
- 6560 Reid Rd North Lewisburg, OH$92K21.51,075
- 6498 Reid Rd North Lewisburg, OH$98K321,800
- 6444 Reid Rd North Lewisburg, OH$116K321,512
- 6436 Reid Rd North Lewisburg, OH$100K421,560
- 6416 Reid Rd North Lewisburg, OH$87K321,379
- 6352 Reid Rd North Lewisburg, OH$57K321,400
- 6666 Reid Rd North Lewisburg, OH$276K32.52,953
- 10410 T R 160 North Lewisburg, OH$214K32--
- 7581 Johnson Rd North Lewisburg, OH$201K321,772
- 10378 T R 160 North Lewisburg, OH$159K22--
- 7520 Johnson Rd North Lewisburg, OH$265K533,008
- 7485 Johnson Rd North Lewisburg, OH$120K321,552
- 7731 Johnson Rd North Lewisburg, OH$246K42.52,106
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292