- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6978 Highland Spring Ln, Highland, CA 923464 beds, 3 baths, 2,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $277,500
- Price/sqft: $112
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 630 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 107
- Floor size: 2,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 0288581060000
- Zillow Home ID: 17370380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6978 Highland Spring Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Highland, and 68.6% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 6966 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$363K532,614
- 6990 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$349K322,130
- 7001 Church St # 57 Highland, CA$151K321,065
- 6954 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$403K532,812
- 28912 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA$383K532,812
- 6942 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$361K532,614
- 6955 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$381K532,812
- 7020 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$371K43--
- 7020 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$377K432,482
- 7009 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$362K432,482
- 28841 Drapper Ct Highland, CA$345K42.52,169
- 28840 Drapper Ct Highland, CA$407K43.52,955
- 6943 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$362K432,482
- 28924 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA$354K432,482
- 7021 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$310K432,482
- 6930 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$354K432,482
- 7032 Highland Spring Ln Highland, CA$370K532,812
- 28833 Drapper Ct Highland, CA$399K43.52,512
- 28832 Drapper Ct Highland, CA$371K422,469
- 28936 Glenrock Pl Highland, CA$400K532,812
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.