- Lot: 1.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1797
- 388 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,682 all time views
- 65 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: 4344682
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basement \ Full, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, Flood Zone \ Unknown, LotDescription \ Level, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Attached, LotDescription \ View, Exterior \ Vinyl, Style \ Colonial, Roof \ Metal, LotDescription \ Horse Prop, Style \ W\Addition, WaterHeater \ On Demand, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Construction \ Existing, WaterHeater \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, Number Stories \ 2, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Private, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Playroom, Interior Features CF \ Bar, Interior Features CF \ 3+ Fireplaces, Exterior Features CF \ Pool-In Ground, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Suitable Use CF \ Horse\Animal Farm, Exterior Features CF \ Barn, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Land Use \ No, StreetDirection \ S
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Parcel #: BRND M:00008 B:000019 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 112990243
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-310K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03225 homes, this home is 23.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 37% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.7% higher than in Barnstead, and 137.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barnstead.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Barnstead
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!