698 Wala Dr, Oceanside, CA 920584 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $447,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 2,459 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 1463610300
- Zillow Home ID: 66657943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 698 Wala Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92058 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Oceanside, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92058 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92058 home values.
- 678 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$512K42.52,276
- 702 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$544K42.52,630
- 658 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$507K432,459
- 691 Tukmal Dr Oceanside, CA$551K32.52,276
- 671 Tukmal Dr Oceanside, CA$532K432,459
- 661 Tukmal Dr Oceanside, CA$514K32.52,276
- 3206 Towkish Dr Oceanside, CA$514K32.52,276
- 650 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$551K42.52,630
- 695 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$548K42.52,630
- 708 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$515K32.52,276
- 699 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$556K42.52,630
- 685 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$521K42.52,459
- 671 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$557K42.52,630
- 705 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$518K432,459
- 3216 Towkish Dr Oceanside, CA$538K42.52,630
- 651 Tukmal Dr Oceanside, CA$525K42.52,630
- 648 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$518K42.52,459
- 663 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$507K32.52,276
- 710 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$540K42.52,459
- 709 Wala Dr Oceanside, CA$555K42.52,630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.