- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
699 Cornell Rd, Pasadena, CA 911064 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,855 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,463,000
- Price/sqft: $586
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,495 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 5721017009
- Zillow Home ID: 20861853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 699 Cornell Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% greater than in Pasadena, and 41.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South home values.
- 715 Cornell Rd Pasadena, CA$1.14M331,758
- 689 Cornell Rd Pasadena, CA$1.61M432,185
- 725 S Oak Knoll Ave Pasadena, CA$1.67M432,508
- 757 S Oak Knoll Ave Pasadena, CA$1.64M432,192
- 715 S Oak Knoll Ave Pasadena, CA$1.19M421,664
- 726 S El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$1.2M321,816
- 700 Cornell Rd Pasadena, CA$2.07M422,775
- 748 S El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$1.82M434,053
- 730 S El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$2.05M443,356
- 716 S El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$1.2M311,850
- 705 S Oak Knoll Ave Pasadena, CA$1.35M432,382
- 710 S El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$1.58M43.52,594
- 770 S El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$3.41M1144,226
- 695 S Oak Knoll Ave Pasadena, CA$1.53M622,656
- E California Blvd APT 1 Pasadena, CA$464K231,273
- 700 S El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$2.29M433,330
- 777 S Oak Knoll Ave Pasadena, CA$3.7M455,324
- 699 Arden Rd Pasadena, CA$1.14M422,089
- 784 S El Molino Ave Pasadena, CA$1.59M432,420
- 705 Arden Rd Pasadena, CA$944K321,543
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.