699 El Camino Ave, Sacramento, CA 958152 beds, 1 bath, 2,151 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $105,500
- Price/sqft: $49
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 800 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,151 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 26302420150000
- Zillow Home ID: 26078225
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 699 El Camino Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sacramento, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% higher than in Sacramento Metro, and 54.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sacramento home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sacramento home values.
- 695 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA$216K------
- 695 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA--------
- 691 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA$197K88--
- 697 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA$167K21--
- 676 Santiago Ave Sacramento, CA--------
- 679 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA--------
- 670 Santiago Ave Sacramento, CA$177K521,740
- 671 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA$217K962,005
- 662 Santiago Ave Sacramento, CA$159K30.011,282
- 697 Santiago Ave Sacramento, CA$179K20.011,292
- 697 Santiago Ave Sacramento, CA$390K----5,227
- 735 Santiago Ave Sacramento, CA$148K32900
- 663 El Camino Ave Sacramento, CA$143K31.51,525
- 2441 Rio Linda Blvd Sacramento, CA$142K321,464
- 715 Santiago Ave Sacramento, CA$201K321,350
- 701 Santiago Ave Sacramento, CA$217K------
- 654 Santiago Ave Sacramento, CA$138K311,184
- 679 Santiago Ave Sacramento, CA$126K211,005
Nearby Schools in Sacramento
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.