699 Orange Ave, Novato, CA 949453 beds, 3 baths, 2,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Complete remodel, finished in 2004. Everything permitted.
3 large bedrooms and 3 full baths.
Huge master bedroom with retreat for possible home office, workout room, or...?
Master bathroom has walk in shower.
Travertine tiled bathrooms. Laminate flooring. Recessed lighting throughout. Vaulted bedroom ceilings.
Granite counters and stainless steel appliances in kitchen.
Large stamped concrete patio with fire/bbq pit, great for entertaining!
Wrap around covered porch with recessed lighting.
2 car attached garage and an over-sized detached garage.
Both garages wired with 220v.
Drive through horseshoe driveway.
Located close to downtown, schools and open space trails.
Come enjoy your own personal park!
Shown by appointment only.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $685,000
- Price/sqft: $246
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, 3 spaces, 988 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,780 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15303101
- Zillow Home ID: 19288417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 699 Orange Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94945 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in Novato, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94945 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94945 home values.
- 697 Orange Ave Novato, CA$525K311,136
- 705 Orange Ave Novato, CA$580K331,512
- 695 Orange Ave Novato, CA$864K322,087
- 684 Orange Ave Novato, CA$442K311,157
- 682 Orange Ave Novato, CA$473K311,324
- 680 Orange Ave Novato, CA$444K311,218
- 710 Orange Ave Novato, CA$552K421,425
- 678 Orange Ave Novato, CA$645K332,020
- 2 Oak Park Dr Novato, CA$1.16M443,179
- 673 Orange Ave Novato, CA$494K311,385
- 712 Orange Ave Novato, CA$555K311,674
- 676 Orange Ave Novato, CA$634K321,450
- 683 Olive Ave Novato, CA$517K211,036
- 681 Olive Ave Novato, CA$576K311,146
- 679 Olive Ave Novato, CA$578K311,256
- 701 Olive Ave Novato, CA$562K221,415
- 674 Orange Ave Novato, CA$670K421,722
- 671 Orange Ave Novato, CA$637K421,988
- 677 Olive Ave Novato, CA$494K311,036
- 703 Olive Ave Novato, CA$526K21970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.