6991 32nd St NW, Washington, DC 200155 beds, 3 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $770,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 2383 0008
- Zillow Home ID: 460272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6991 32nd St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.9% lower than in Washington, and 81.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 20015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20015 home values.
- 6981 32nd St NW Washington, DC$842K321,638
- 7201 Western Ave NW Washington, DC$793K321,341
- 7219 Western Ave NW Washington, DC$715K32.51,584
- 7072 Wyndale St NW Washington, DC$731K32.51,584
- 6971 32nd St NW Washington, DC$930K332,546
- 7066 Wyndale St NW Washington, DC$1.24M43.52,772
- 7225 Western Ave NW Washington, DC$838K42.52,160
- 7060 Wyndale St NW Washington, DC$1.22M42.52,952
- 7111 Western Ave NW Washington, DC$860K342,527
- 6961 32nd St NW Washington, DC$858K431,638
- 6950 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.1M43.52,576
- 7054 Wyndale St NW Washington, DC$817K321,552
- 6940 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.15M543,600
- 7400 Western Ave Chevy Chase, MD$1.08M--41,620
- 7312 Western Ave Chevy Chase, MD$1.23M--3.52,670
- 7032 Wyndale St NW Washington, DC$809K32.51,690
- 7308 Western Ave Chevy Chase, MD$1.14M--2.52,227
- 6949 32nd St NW Washington, DC$809K431,974
- 6934 32nd St NW Washington, DC$1.15M32.52,601
- 7026 Wyndale St NW Washington, DC$844K32.51,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.