6999 Wolflair Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283114 beds, 2 baths, 2,637 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,637 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 197
- Lot width: 199
- Parcel #: 0543134751
- Zillow Home ID: 53691341
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6999 Wolflair Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28311 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.6% lower than in Linden, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28311 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Linden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28311 home values.
- 645 Foxlair Dr Fayetteville, NC$174K321,651
- 642 Foxlair Dr Fayetteville, NC$214K32.52,683
- 6998 Wolflair Dr Fayetteville, NC$201K322,271
- 638 Foxlair Dr Fayetteville, NC$342K443,553
- 649 Foxlair Dr Fayetteville, NC$174K321,842
- 646 Foxlair Dr Fayetteville, NC$292K333,249
- 7000 Houndsear Ct Fayetteville, NC$294K442,873
- 468 Shep Dr Fayetteville, NC$279K42.54,042
- 634 Foxlair Dr Fayetteville, NC$307K43.53,156
- 464 Shep Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 657 Foxlair Dr Fayetteville, NC$273K342,385
- 633 Foxlair Dr Fayetteville, NC$253K42.52,601
- 7004 Houndsear Ct Fayetteville, NC$227K332,643
- 650 Foxlair Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 7005 Houndsear Ct Fayetteville, NC$206K332,290
- 7000 Deercreek Ct Fayetteville, NC$138K321,553
- 472 Shep Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- Shep Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 7001 Deercreek Ct Fayetteville, NC$121K321,258
- 630 Foxlair Dr Fayetteville, NC$273K32.52,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!