6N729 Old Homestead Rd, Saint Charles, IL 601756 beds, 8 baths, 5,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
TWO- STORY GREAT ROOM with Soaring Stone Fireplace, Custom Built-ins and Custom Wet Bar. Huge Eat-in KITCHEN with Maple Cabinets with Wood and Glass Doors, Granite Counters, Tile Flooring, Tile Back Splash, Recessed Lights, Built-in Oven & Microwave, Organizer Desk with Upper Cabinets, Center Island with Seating Area, FORMAL DINING ROOM with Hardwood Flooring, Crown Molding and Double Built-ins flanking a Seating Nook. Light and Bright Vaulted SUN ROOM with Tile Flooring overlooks Beautiful Back Yard. VAULTED FIRST FLOOR MASTER features a Two-Sided Fireplace to your Private Office, Two Walk-in Closets, Sitting Area with Access to Back Deck. Upscale LUXURY MASTER BATH with Custom Wood and Tile Surround Soaking Tub, Tiled Step-in Shower, Double Vanity with Sinks and Sitting Area, Built-in Corner Hutch, Two French Door Access Points, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling with Skylights. BEDROOM 2 features a Private Sitting Area, walk-in Closet plus a FULL PRIVATE BATH! BEDROOM 3 also features a FULL PRIVATE BATH and Large Walk-in Closet. POWDER ROOM with Floor-to-Ceiling Bookcase and Custom Wood Vanity. Light and Airy LAUNDRY ROOM with Lots of Cabinet and Counter Space, LG Washer and Dryer, Utility Sink, and features 2nd POWDER ROOM, access to the Garage, Back Patio and 2nd Front Porch.
BEDROOMS 4 & 5 (Upper Level) are separated by a well-appointed JACK-N-JILL BATH with Beautiful Tile Flooring, Tiled Step-in Shower, Vanity with Solid Surface Counter Top plus 2nd Vanity Area with Seating. The Enormous 6TH BEDROOM is located at the opposite end of the hallway and features its own Living Room plus Large Closet with Double Doors. The BONUS ROOM features storage space, two Recessed Window Areas plus a Private Exterior Entrance and Access to the 6th Bedroom.
High Ceilings, Neutral Carpet, Recessed Lights, Family Room with 3rd Fireplace, Large Rec Room Area, Fully Appointed 2nd Kitchen with Center Island, All Appliances (Stove, Built-in Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher), Full Bath with Step-in Shower, Large Fitness Room, Plenty of Storage Areas
Large Deck with access points from Family Room, Sunroom, Master Suite & Master Sitting/Office Room. Professional Landscape, Basketball Court with In-Ground Fire Pit, Custom Driveway with Dual-Entry, Side Entrance to Bonus Room would make a Great Private Office, Main Front Porch with Stamped Concrete Sidewalk, 2nd Front Porch with Access to Laundry Room. Walk-out Basement with Atrium Doors to Lower Level Patio. Upper Fenced Patio Can Be Accessed by Kitchen or Laundry and has Access Gates to Back Yard and Dog Pen. Dog Pen has Footings and is ready to be converted to an Enclosed Porch.
SHARED NEIGHBORHOOD LAKE with Access Points located just down the block. Great Country Setting just a Few Minutes Drive to Randall Road Shopping Corridor!
- Lot: 2.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- HOA Fee: $16
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $760,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0907177007
- Zillow Home ID: 4654157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6N729 Old Homestead Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60175, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 143.9% greater than in Kane, and 1141.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60175 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60175 home values.
- 38W679 Murray Rd Saint Charles, IL$333K------
- 38W738 Murray Rd Saint Charles, IL$311K------
- 6N686 Old Homestead Rd Saint Charles, IL$265K------
- 6N827 Old Homestead Rd Saint Charles, IL$680K55.55,815
- 38W660 Mallard Lake Rd St Charles, IL$459K333,004
- 38W661 Murray Rd Saint Charles, IL$390K------
- 38W666 Murray Rd Saint Charles, IL$280K------
- 6N644 Old Homestead Rd St Charles, IL$260K------
- 38W691 Mallard Lake Rd St Charles, IL$569K543,955
- 38W749 Mallard Lake Rd Saint Charles, IL$592K------
- 39W027 Silver Glen Rd Saint Charles, IL$347K------
- 38W639 Mallard Lake Rd Saint Charles, IL$686K------
- 6N573 Old Homestead Rd Saint Charles, IL$456K------
- 38W608 Murray Rd Saint Charles, IL$388K------
Nearby Schools in Kane
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292