- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6S071 Hyacinth Ct, Naperville, IL 605404 baths, 2,319 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $346,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Finished basement, 788 sqft
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,319 sqft
- Parcel #: 0816108001
- Zillow Home ID: 4534407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6S071 Hyacinth Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% higher than in Naperville, and 355.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60540 home values.
- 6S061 Hyacinth Ct Naperville, IL$319K--21,244
- 6S081 Hyacinth Ct Naperville, IL$335K--2.52,319
- 5592 Ranier Dr Lisle, IL$273K42.52,709
- 5592 Ranier Dr Lisle, IL$394K432,709
- 5584 Ranier Dr Lisle, IL$437K432,636
- 2473 Shasta Dr Lisle, IL$415K--2.53,118
- 6S111 Carlyle Ct Naperville, IL$291K--11,244
- 5576 Ranier Dr Lisle, IL$419K--2.52,476
- 6S060 Hyacinth Ct Naperville, IL$328K42.52,319
- 6S121 Carlyle Ct Naperville, IL$339K--2.52,319
- 5568 Ranier Dr Lisle, IL$406K--32,610
- 6S070 Hyacinth Ct Naperville, IL$333K--2.51,942
- 24W415 Arrow Ct Naperville, IL$343K--2.52,319
- 2465 Shasta Dr Lisle, IL$417K42.52,812
- 6S131 Carlyle Ct Naperville, IL$305K--2.51,942
- 6S080 Hyacinth Ct Naperville, IL$265K--11,244
- 5560 Ranier Dr Lisle, IL$399K--2.52,649
- 24W425 Arrow Ct Naperville, IL$301K--21,244
- 24W405 Arrow Ct Naperville, IL$345K--32,428
- 24W435 Arrow Ct Naperville, IL$351K--2.52,451
Nearby Schools in Naperville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292