7 18th Ave, Haverhill, MA 018303 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,719 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,844 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 2113 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,719 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0617 B:00511 L:4
- Zillow Home ID: 56057541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 18th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% greater than in Haverhill, and 26.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
- 15 18th Ave Haverhill, MA$260K32.52,072
- 16 18th Ave Haverhill, MA$226K31.51,796
- 20 18th Ave Haverhill, MA$218K311,676
- 24 18th Ave Haverhill, MA$231K42.51,927
- 4 19th Ave Haverhill, MA$220K311,582
- 12 19th Ave Haverhill, MA$310K22.51,862
- 8 19th Ave Haverhill, MA$221K311,640
- 6 19th Ave Haverhill, MA$215K311,300
- 36 18th Ave Haverhill, MA$212K311,387
- 23 18th Ave Haverhill, MA$206K311,418
- 37 18th Ave Haverhill, MA$251K322,028
- 2 19th Ave Haverhill, MA$235K311,242
- 686 Main St Haverhill, MA$185K31.51,118
- 675 Main St Haverhill, MA$361K555,120
- 675 Main St Haverhill, MA$443K544,358
- 807 Main St Haverhill, MA$282K41.52,250
- 1 19th Ave UNIT A Haverhill, MA$177K21.5983
- 1 19th Ave UNIT C Haverhill, MA$220K21.51,259
- 1 19th Ave UNIT D Haverhill, MA$182K21.51,003
- 1 19th Ave UNIT B Haverhill, MA$181K21.5983
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.