A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Nice mix of new and older homes (no cookie-cutter, all alike subdivision), good neighbors, church across the street. Away from, but near mall, highways (I-95, I-295, US 1), train commute to Boston or Providence.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other, Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Partial basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, COOLING \ Wall AC, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground Heated, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH6_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,380 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: M:0028 B:0142 L:0000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56854233
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02760 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for North Attleborough as a whole. Among 02760 homes, this home is valued 17.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in North Attleborough, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02760 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Attleborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
|8 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$233K||4||1||1,100|
|12 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$247K||5||2||1,581|
|11 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$341K||3||2.5||1,728|
|16 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$252K||3||1||1,515|
|9 May St North Attleboro, MA||$236K||3||1||1,395|
|11 Mendon Rd North Attleboro, MA||$424K||3||2.5||2,433|
|16 Mendon Rd North Attleboro, MA||$272K||3||1||1,428|
|15 Beechwood Dr North Attleboro, MA||$397K||3||2.5||2,100|
|19 Mendon Rd North Attleboro, MA||$310K||4||2||1,872|
|17 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$235K||3||1.5||1,192|
|15 May St North Attleboro, MA||$277K||3||1.5||1,632|
|25 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$316K||3||2.5||1,749|
|20 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$338K||4||2.5||2,267|
|21 Mendon Rd North Attleboro, MA||$337K||4||2.5||2,340|
|1 Beechwood Dr North Attleboro, MA||$379K||3||2.5||1,755|
|28 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$286K||5||2||1,627|
|89 May St North Attleboro, MA||--||--||--||--|
|7 Siesta Dr North Attleboro, MA||$264K||3||1.5||1,224|
|32 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$241K||3||1||909|
|27 Mendon Rd North Attleboro, MA||$274K||3||1||1,124|
Nearby Schools in North Attleborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded1.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!