7 Ann Ter, Bethel, CT 068013 beds, 1 bath, 1,532 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $259,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,532 sqft
- Parcel #: M:39 B:64 L:9 X:3
- Zillow Home ID: 57231290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Ann Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% less than in Town of Bethel, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06801 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Bethel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06801 home values.
- 5 Ann Ter Bethel, CT$239K311,232
- 9 Ann Ter Bethel, CT$251K321,948
- 3 Ann Ter Bethel, CT$264K321,232
- 37 Kayview Ave Bethel, CT$210K21.5912
- 39 Kayview Ave Bethel, CT$240K51.51,368
- 35 Kayview Ave Bethel, CT$192K211,246
- 8 Ann Ter Bethel, CT$255K31.51,728
- 1 Ann Ter Bethel, CT$256K31.51,680
- 41 Kayview Ave Bethel, CT$213K31912
- 33 Kayview Ave Bethel, CT$169K311,026
- 23 Judd Ave Bethel, CT$249K31.51,680
- 6 Ann Ter Bethel, CT$350K32.52,264
- 29 Kayview Ave Bethel, CT$259K422,463
- 21 Judd Ave Bethel, CT$251K42.51,299
- 25 Judd Ave Bethel, CT$290K31.51,944
- 4 Ann Ter Bethel, CT--Studio----
- 27 Judd Ave Bethel, CT$281K322,172
- 43 Kayview Ave Bethel, CT$218K311,044
- 17 Judd Ave Bethel, CT$236K311,320
- 12 Ann Ter Bethel, CT$286K42.51,994
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.