7 Baker Ln, Lyme, CT 063713 beds, 3 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6.12 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- 685 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $268
- MLS #: M9148783
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Additional Room Type \ Utility, Additional Room Type \ Workshop, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Gazebo, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Wine Cellar, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Other Room 2 Description \ Porch, Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:39 L:10
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 114455815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Baker Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06371, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 172.4% greater than in Lyme, and 31.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06371 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06371 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Lyme Consolidated School K-5 1.1 mi
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.