- Lot: 11.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 1,184 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $850,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $169
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Water Softener, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Frontage, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ 3 or More, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Attic Vent Elec., ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Greenhouse, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Pot Filler Faucet, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 5,039 sqft
- Parcel #: M: 028 B: L:009-13
- Zillow Home ID: 57661058
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01568 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Upton as a whole. Among 01568 homes, this home is valued 136.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01568, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.9% lower than in Upton, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 01568 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Upton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01568 home values.
|5 Barbaras Path Upton, MA||$812K||4||2.5||4,461|
|3 Barbaras Path Upton, MA||$772K||4||3.5||4,576|
|1 Barbaras Path Upton, MA||$750K||4||4||4,020|
|4 Barbaras Path Upton, MA||$803K||5||3.5||4,126|
|2 Barbaras Path Upton, MA||$733K||5||2.5||3,582|
|18 River Bend Rd Upton, MA||$713K||4||3.5||3,679|
|9 River Bend Rd Upton, MA||$785K||4||3||4,897|
|4 River Bend Rd Upton, MA||$677K||4||2.5||3,736|
|4 Fox Run Rd Upton, MA||$768K||4||3||4,279|
|56 W River St Upton, MA||$478K||3||3||2,473|
|93 W River St Upton, MA||$538K||4||2.5||3,032|
|46 W River St Upton, MA||$528K||4||2.5||3,503|
|34 W River St Upton, MA||$691K||4||3||5,932|
|53 South St Upton, MA||$444K||4||3||2,717|
|41 South St Upton, MA||$447K||4||2.5||2,630|
|52 South St Upton, MA||$523K||4||2.5||3,758|
|49 South St Upton, MA||$392K||4||2||2,034|
|46 South St Upton, MA||$435K||4||2.5||2,464|
|54 South St Upton, MA||$363K||4||2||1,824|
|51 South St Upton, MA||$558K||4||3||2,976|
Nearby Schools in Upton
PK-4 & ungraded1.3 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!