7 Beverly Rd, Flushing, NY 113634 beds, 2.2 baths, 3,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/20 2pm-3:30pm
- 9/21 2pm-4pm
- Lot: 8,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 318 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $3,000,000
- Price/sqft: $636
- View: Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,910 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 080270063
- Zillow Home ID: 32092605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Beverly Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Douglaston-Little Neck, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in New York, and 94.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Douglaston-Little Neck home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Douglaston-Little Neck home values.
- 17 Beverly Rd Douglaston, NY--54.5--
- 31st Ave Queens Village, NY--------
- 7 Beverly Rd # 0 Little Neck, NY--433,910
- 6 Beverly Rd Flushing, NY$2.24M----4,750
- 8 Beverly Rd Flushing, NY$1.21M----1,840
- 8 Grosvenor St Flushing, NY$1.25M----2,400
- 235 Beverly Rd # 23 Flushing, NY$2.86M----5,500
- 406 Shore Rd Flushing, NY$1.96M----3,232
- 12 Beverly Rd Flushing, NY$1.66M----2,032
- 32nd Ave Queens Village, NY--------
- 604 Shore Rd Flushing, NY$3.51M93.52,880
- 5 Westmoreland Pl Flushing, NY$2.64M----3,354
- 5 Grosvenor St Flushing, NY$1.73M----2,432
- 20 Grosvenor St Flushing, NY$1.97M----3,261
- 235 Westmoreland Pl STE 5 Little Neck, NY$1.68M----3,630
- 21 Beverly Rd Flushing, NY$2.53M----4,348
- 18 Beverly Rd Flushing, NY$2.9M----2,645
- 235 Westmoreland Pl STE 31 Douglaston, NY$1.62M----2,384
- 10 Warwick Ave Flushing, NY$2.12M----3,240
- 17 Grosvenor St Flushing, NY$2.04M----3,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.