A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 1,724 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,184 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:17 B:039 L:15+16
- Zillow Home ID: 56741235
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-236K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01604 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Worcester as a whole. Among 01604 homes, this home is valued 16.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% higher than in Worcester, and 21.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01604 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01604 home values.
|45 Boston Ave Worcester, MA||$189K||3||1||1,205|
|51 Boston Ave Worcester, MA||$238K||3||2||1,624|
|8 Bird St Worcester, MA||$191K||3||1||1,218|
|46 Boston Ave Worcester, MA||$199K||4||1||1,443|
|40 Boston Ave Worcester, MA||$167K||3||1.5||1,241|
|35 Boston Ave Worcester, MA||$188K||4||1.5||1,560|
|38 Boston Ave Worcester, MA||$168K||3||1||1,272|
|55 Boston Ave Worcester, MA||$189K||2||1||1,148|
|32 Boston Ave Worcester, MA||$267K||5||2.5||2,900|
|7 Hazel St Worcester, MA||$285K||4||3||2,052|
|9 Bird St Worcester, MA||$205K||2||1.5||1,408|
|3 Hazel St Worcester, MA||$278K||3||2.5||2,117|
|54 Boston Ave Worcester, MA||$217K||3||2.5||1,352|
|10 Bird St Worcester, MA||$175K||3||1||1,056|
|16 Hazel St Worcester, MA||$276K||3||3||2,084|
|18 Hazel St Worcester, MA||$245K||3||2.5||1,610|
|25 Middlesex Ave Worcester, MA||$184K||3||2||1,416|
|30 Boston Ave Worcester, MA||$226K||4||2.5||1,768|
|27 Middlesex Ave Worcester, MA||$186K||3||2||1,728|
|59 Boston Ave Worcester, MA||$197K||4||2||1,822|
Nearby Schools in Worcester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
K-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!