- Built in 1979
- 174 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,627 all time views
- 60 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $778
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Feb 1999 for $23,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- MLS #: 4516552
- North Country Sotheby's Internatio...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior \ Walk-in Closet, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Water \ Municipal Water, Pre-Wiring \ Cable, Sewer \ Public, Exterior Description \ Brick, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, General \ Ceiling Fan(s), Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Age \ 31-40 Years Old, General \ Smoke Detector, Pool Description \ Inground, General \ Skylight, Garage Description \ Detached Garage, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Fireplace Description \ Stone, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Pool Description \ Pool, Exterior Living Space \ Balcony \ Lanai, Cooling \ Wall Unit A\C, Flooring \ Ceramic, Garage Count \ 1 Car Garage, Heating - Fuel Type \ Oil, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Stove
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other
- Parcel #: 55420308001900010160000715
- Zillow Home ID: 66520379
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $270-595K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 10562 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Town of Ossining as a whole. Among 10562 homes, this home is 18.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10562, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Ossining, and 92.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10562 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Ossining
Data by GreatSchools.org