- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 6,323 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $259
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Deeded Rights, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Other (See Remarks), BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0246 B:0029 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56047538
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $262-405K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 1.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|9 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$416K||3||2||2,234|
|7 Brooks Rd # R Gloucester, MA||$409K||3||2||1,800|
|6 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$323K||2||2||1,161|
|5 Brooks Rd # R Gloucester, MA||$298K||3||1.5||1,008|
|8 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$259K||1||1||576|
|11 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$270K||2||1||776|
|64 Atlantic St Gloucester, MA||$320K||3||1||936|
|10 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$360K||3||2||1,740|
|13 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$315K||1||1||1,381|
|54 Atlantic St Gloucester, MA||$377K||4||1||1,232|
|15 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$333K||2||2||1,508|
|66 Atlantic St Gloucester, MA||$325K||1||1.5||1,024|
|14 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$385K||2||2||1,537|
|62 Atlantic St Gloucester, MA||$371K||2||2.5||1,326|
|70 Atlantic St Gloucester, MA||$539K||3||2.5||2,260|
|16 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$530K||2||4||2,092|
|17 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$287K||2||1||1,149|
|20 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$267K||2||1||793|
|50 Atlantic St Gloucester, MA||$329K||2||1.5||1,150|
|24 Brooks Rd Gloucester, MA||$399K||2||2.5||1,876|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
K-5 & ungraded1.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!