- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 3,199 all time views
- HOA Fee: $35
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $603,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $211
- Finished basement, 857 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Attic Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,856 sqft
- Parcel #: M:23B B:0038 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56926143
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $365-730K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01938 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Town of Ipswich as a whole. Among 01938 homes, this home is valued 47.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Ipswich, and 46.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
|16 Capeview Rd Ipswich, MA||$652K||1||2.5||2,533|
|9 Stagehill Rd Ipswich, MA||$482K||1||1.5||1,662|
|10 Bulls Eye Rd Ipswich, MA||$441K||2||2||1,356|
|11 Stagehill Rd Ipswich, MA||$599K||3||3||2,436|
|5 Bulls Eye Rd Ipswich, MA||$585K||3||2.5||2,489|
|1 Bunker Hill Rd Ipswich, MA||$628K||2||2||2,970|
|3 Bunker Hill Rd Ipswich, MA||$598K||4||4||2,088|
|11 Capeview Rd Ipswich, MA||$665K||3||2||2,256|
|25 Stagehill Rd Ipswich, MA||$710K||5||3||3,038|
|21 Valley Dr Ipswich, MA||$409K||3||2||1,206|
|12 Stagehill Rd Ipswich, MA||$358K||2||1||1,040|
|12 Capeview Rd Ipswich, MA||$508K||3||2||1,754|
|5 Bunker Hill Rd Ipswich, MA||$398K||2||1||1,180|
|27 Stagehill Rd Ipswich, MA||$756K||3||3.5||3,248|
|6 Bulls Eye Rd Ipswich, MA||$335K||2||1||852|
|4 Bunker Hill Rd Ipswich, MA||$332K||2||1||784|
|6 Bunker Hill Rd Ipswich, MA||$361K||2||2||908|
|15 Stagehill Rd Ipswich, MA||$469K||3||1.5||1,500|
|17 Stagehill Rd Ipswich, MA||$454K||3||1.5||1,389|
|15 Capeview Rd Ipswich, MA||$333K||2||1||815|
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
PK-5 & ungraded2.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!