- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 938 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $154,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Construction \ Brick, Appliances\Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Appliances\Equipment \ Dish Washer, Appliances\Equipment \ Electric Oven\Range, Appliances\Equipment \ Washer Connection, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Lot Desc\Improvements \ Level, Property Type \ Site Built, Style \ Two Story, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Appliances\Equipment \ Electric Dryer Connection, Roof \ Architectural, Appliances\Equipment \ Electric Water Heater, Fireplace Details \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet(s), Exterior Extras \ Covered Porch, Master Bedroom Features \ Shower Separate, Master Bedroom Features \ Walk In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Ceiling Smooth, Appliances\Equipment \ Microwave, Master Bedroom Features \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Features \ Master On Main Level, Exterior Extras \ Unattached Garage, Master Bedroom Features \ Tub-Jetted, Basement \ Walkout, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Full, Appliances\Equipment \ Auto Garage Opener, HVAC \ AC Heat Pump, Exterior Extras \ Fence-Privacy, Exterior Extras \ Insulated Windows, Exterior Extras \ Patio, Foundation \ Basement, Master Bedroom Features \ Double Sink, Exterior Extras \ Other-See Remarks
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 2760501002
- Zillow Home ID: 10809459
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-205K.
Market guideZillow predicts 29654 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Honea Path as a whole. Among 29654 homes, this home is valued 171.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29654, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% greater than in Honea Path, and 4.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29654 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honea Path.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29654 home values.
|9 Calhoun St Honea Path, SC||$84K||2||2||1,378|
|5 Calhoun St Honea Path, SC||$99K||4||4||1,470|
|302 Elizabeth St Honea Path, SC||$79K||3||3||844|
|304 Elizabeth St Honea Path, SC||$89K||3||3||1,280|
|6 Calhoun St Honea Path, SC||$88K||3||1.5||1,426|
|8 Calhoun St Honea Path, SC||$84K||2||2||1,198|
|4 Calhoun St Honea Path, SC||$74K||2||2||--|
|4 Calhoun St Honea Path, SC||$74K||--||--||--|
|4 Calhoun St Honea Path, SC||$80K||2||2||993|
|306 Elizabeth St Honea Path, SC||$90K||3||3||1,322|
|208 Elizabeth St Honea Path, SC||$125K||3||--||1,660|
|610 Brook St Honea Path, SC||$86K||3||3||1,105|
|303 Elizabeth St Honea Path, SC||$84K||3||3||1,063|
|301 Elizabeth St Honea Path, SC||$90K||3||3||1,488|
|201 Henry Ave Honea Path, SC||$196K||2||2||2,950|
|305 Elizabeth St Honea Path, SC||$82K||3||3||1,049|
|402 Elizabeth St Honea Path, SC||$83K||3||3||877|
|211 Elizabeth St Honea Path, SC||$144K||3||3||1,748|
|11 Latimer St Honea Path, SC||$124K||3||3||1,739|
|15 Henry Ave Honea Path, SC||$145K||3||2||2,100|
Nearby Schools in Honea Path
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!