7 Canterbury Ln, Ridgefield, CT 068775 beds, 7 baths, 5,369 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 103 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $1
- Price/sqft: $241
- MLS #: 99070083
- 1000 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2 Fireplaces, Breakfast Area, Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Laundry, Recreation Room, Security System, Terrace, Cul-de-sac
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,369 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:C03 B:0039
- Zillow Home ID: 57341726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Canterbury Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06877, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Town of Ridgefield, and 26.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06877 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Ridgefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06877 home values.
- 607 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$446K422,122
- 583 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$383K31.51,388
- 596 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$457K32.51,888
- 613 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$588K322,458
- 573 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$554K42.52,392
- 20 Canterbury Ln Ridgefield, CT$941K42.52,749
- 580 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$823K433,179
- 27 Benson Rd Ridgefield, CT$478K431,728
- 32 Benson Rd Ridgefield, CT$487K421,871
- 35 Benson Rd Ridgefield, CT$482K31.51,526
- 620 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$830K42.53,073
- 625 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$1.21M43.54,629
- 37 Benson Rd Ridgefield, CT$775K42.52,288
- 574 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$577K------
- 627 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$624K111,541
- 570 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$782K32.53,007
- 15 Canterbury Ln Ridgefield, CT$1.27M53.54,197
- 562 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$433K21.51,564
- 561 Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT$575K32.52,077
- 57 Benson Rd Ridgefield, CT$494K322,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.