- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7 Captains Dr, Westbrook, CT 064983 beds, 3 baths, 1,878 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1992 for $180,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- 800 sq ft wrap-around IPE Deck; Enclosed outside shower with dressing room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,878 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: J0174600
- Zillow Home ID: 57878393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Captains Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06498 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% higher than in Westbrook, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06498 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westbrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06498 home values.
- 11 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$585K331,735
- 3 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$452K22.51,306
- 109 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$542K321,724
- 103 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$559K42.51,924
- 17 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$575K331,832
- 108 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$1.76M343,186
- 24 Pilots Point Dr Westbrook, CT$550K321,800
- 96 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$574K432,100
- 115 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT--Studio--5,227
- 102 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$1.12M32.51,857
- 114 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$1.18M24.52,299
- 123 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$1.65M445,290
- 25 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$467K32.51,473
- 38 Pilots Point Dr Westbrook, CT$475K22.5924
- 14 Pilots Point Dr Westbrook, CT$530K321,728
- 92 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$1.16M32.52,300
- 122 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$961K22.51,816
- 89 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$596K22.52,066
- 1 Pennant Dr Westbrook, CT--------
- 33 Captains Dr Westbrook, CT$640K32.51,673
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.