7 Cedar Lk W, Denville, NJ 078342 beds, 1 bath, 842 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
office or nursery. Full, dry walkout basement, partially finished. Tons of storage in both basement and over-sized garage. Flat lot backs up to woodlands and part of the Morris Canal. Nice interior updates made since '08. Some exterior work will be needed.
Fabulous town center with shopping and fine dining.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $237,500
- Price/sqft: $282
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: Water
- Club House and beach
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 842 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0860902000000022
- Zillow Home ID: 39410110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Cedar Lk W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07834 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Denville, and 95.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07834 home values.
- 9 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$238K----1,212
- 5 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$505K32.51,450
- 11 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$271K----1,728
- 13 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$283K----1,720
- 15 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$300K----2,176
- 10 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$407K----2,059
- 6 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$254K21653
- 17 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$364K----1,795
- 4 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$648K----3,068
- 14 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$329K----1,143
- 20 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$215K------
- 1 Seymour Rd Denville, NJ$292K----1,225
- 12 Overlook Dr Denville, NJ$304K----3,057
- 22 Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$392K----1,818
- Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ$204K------
- 18 Overlook Dr Denville, NJ$847K76.56,000
- 14 Overlook Dr Denville, NJ$261K----1,089
- 22 Overlook Dr Denville, NJ$879K52.54,250
- 6 Overlook Dr Denville, NJ$583K42.52,550
- Cedar Lk W Denville, NJ--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.