A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 812 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $555,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $196
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Coffered Ceilings, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,839 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10150007
- Zillow Home ID: 58137037
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $403-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06033 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06033 homes, this home is valued 80.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% higher than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
|6 Chase Hollow Rd UNIT 6 Ellington, CT||$344K||3||3.5||1,943|
|6 Chase Hollow Ln Glastonbury, CT||$492K||4||3||2,560|
|10 Chase Hollow Rd UNIT 10 Ellington, CT||$363K||3||4||1,980|
|12 Chase Hollow Rd UNIT 12 Ellington, CT||$321K||2||2||1,892|
|2 Chase Hollow Rd UNIT 2 Ellington, CT||$250K||1||1.5||1,135|
|17 Chase Hollow Ln Glastonbury, CT||$688K||4||3.5||3,785|
|12 Chase Hollow Ln Glastonbury, CT||$494K||4||2.5||2,316|
|27 Kelsey Ln Glastonbury, CT||$535K||5||3.5||2,996|
|26 Kelsey Ln Glastonbury, CT||$544K||4||2.5||3,213|
|28 Chase Hollow Ln Glastonbury, CT||$542K||3||2.5||3,255|
|33 Kelsey Ln Glastonbury, CT||$513K||4||2.5||2,624|
|33 Chase Hollow Ln Glastonbury, CT||$489K||6||4||2,844|
|36 Kelsey Ln Glastonbury, CT||$540K||4||2.5||3,074|
|37 Kelsey Ln Glastonbury, CT||$552K||4||3.5||3,134|
|2 Chase Hollow Ln Glastonbury, CT||$526K||4||2.5||3,078|
|1 Chase Hollow Ln Glastonbury, CT||$490K||4||2.5||2,909|
|350 Cavan Ln Glastonbury, CT||$254K||3||2||1,723|
|346 Cavan Ln UNIT 346 Glastonbury, CT||$282K||3||2.5||1,743|
|346 Cavan Ln Glastonbury, CT||$283K||3||2.5||1,743|
|42 Chase Hollow Ln Glastonbury, CT||$534K||3||2.5||3,253|
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.