- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7 Court St, West Haven, CT 065165 beds, 3 baths, 2,594 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Floored, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Conveniences \ Public Trash Pickup, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Updated, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 2, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,594 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0035 B:0237 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58030770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Court Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in West Haven, and 71.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
- 10 Court St West Haven, CT$133K321,524
- 1 Court St West Haven, CT$135K31.51,310
- 15 Court St West Haven, CT$139K311,550
- 2 Court St West Haven, CT$119K211,428
- 10 Court St W Haven, CT$193K321,524
- 14 Court St West Haven, CT$146K11850
- 6 Court St West Haven, CT$145K321,625
- 18 Court St West Haven, CT$233K332,036
- 19 Court St West Haven, CT$178K422,150
- 40 Martin St West Haven, CT$192K32.51,643
- 29 Martin St West Haven, CT$154K21950
- 33 Martin St West Haven, CT$164K321,594
- 37 Martin St West Haven, CT$148K31.51,442
- 41 Martin St West Haven, CT$211K52.52,622
- 48 Martin St West Haven, CT$159K31.51,504
- 35 Martin St West Haven, CT$177K31.51,643
- 44 Martin St West Haven, CT$195K52.51,951
- 22 Court St West Haven, CT$155K31.51,362
- 27 Martin St West Haven, CT$150K311,504
- 52 Martin St West Haven, CT$155K31.51,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.