- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- 299 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,669 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $18,981
- Last sale price/sqft: $18
- MLS #: 144652
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Exterior \ Wood, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Water, Interior Features\Windows \ Cable TV, Interior Features\Windows \ Double Pane, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Clothes Washer, Appliances \ Clothes Dryer, Exterior Features \ Gravel Drive, Exterior Features \ Porch-Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Water Heater \ Oil, Heating \ Oil\Hot Water, A\C\Cooling \ None, Water\Sewer\Gas \ Public Sewer, Waterfront \ None, Exterior Features \ Trees, Garage\Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage\Carport \ Detached Garage, # Stories \ 1.5 Story, Appliances \ Range\Oven-Gas, Electric \ 100 Amps, Appliances \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Basement\Foundation \ Dirt, Basement\Foundation \ Unfinished, Views \ Residential, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish-Owned, Fireplace \ None, Exterior Features \ Outbuildings, Style \ Old Style, Basement\Foundation \ Stone, Interior Features\Windows \ Wood, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15200100403800020170000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30418221
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $50-123K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will increase 0.7% next year. Among 12944 homes, this home is 50.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 40.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Keeseville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Keeseville, and 81% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|15 Division St Keeseville, NY||$61K||2||1||1,006|
|17 Division St Keeseville, NY||$64K||3||1||1,008|
|88 Clinton St Keeseville, NY||$95K||3||1.5||1,192|
|25 Division St Keeseville, NY||$60K||3||2||960|
|4 Division St Keeseville, NY||$61K||3||1||1,512|
|79 Clinton St Keeseville, NY||$84K||4||1.5||1,860|
|2 Division St Keeseville, NY||$69K||3||2||1,763|
|Clinton St Keeseville, NY||--||--||--||--|
|83 Clinton St Keeseville, NY||$88K||4||2||2,196|
|Vine St Keeseville, NY||--||--||--||--|
|37 Division St Keeseville, NY||$54K||--||--||780|
|7 Church St Keeseville, NY||$80K||2||1||1,563|
|92 Clinton St Keeseville, NY||--||2||1||950|
|18 Division St Keeseville, NY||$82K||2||1||864|
|11 Church St Keeseville, NY||$91K||4||1||1,392|
|23 Division St Keeseville, NY||$68K||4||1||1,057|
|4 Vine St Keeseville, NY||$88K||4||2||1,496|
|14 Vine St Keeseville, NY||$66K||4||2||1,932|
|Vine St Keeseville, NY||--||--||--||--|
|50 Spring St Keeseville, NY||$85K||3||1.5||1,900|
Nearby Schools in Keeseville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-12 & ungraded9.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.