A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Views: 4,165 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $236,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $174
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Dual, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Cottage, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,357 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:015.0 P:329.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57088444
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-336K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01754 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Maynard as a whole. Among 01754 homes, this home is valued 2.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01754, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Maynard, and 58.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01754 home values.
|12 Douglas Ave Maynard, MA||$405K||5||3||2,700|
|11-13 Douglas Ave Maynard, MA||$317K||2||1||1,200|
|36 Douglas Ave Maynard, MA||$330K||3||2||1,650|
|15 Douglas Ave UNIT A Maynard, MA||$188K||2||1||984|
|4 Douglas Ave Maynard, MA||$294K||3||2||1,365|
|28 Waltham St Maynard, MA||$308K||4||2||1,632|
|17 Douglas Ave UNIT 17 Maynard, MA||$159K||2||1||800|
|20 Waltham St Maynard, MA||$296K||2||1||1,598|
|14 Douglas Ave Maynard, MA||$304K||3||1||1,578|
|18 Waltham St Maynard, MA||$284K||2||2||1,385|
|1 Elm St Maynard, MA||$325K||4||2||1,680|
|30 Waltham St Maynard, MA||$322K||4||2||1,798|
|3 Garfield Ave Maynard, MA||$246K||3||1||960|
|9 Butler Ave Maynard, MA||$387K||3||1.5||1,975|
|11 Powder Mill Rd Maynard, MA||$347K||5||3||2,497|
|16 Waltham St Maynard, MA||$539K||8||4.5||4,150|
|27 Waltham St Maynard, MA||$297K||3||1||1,460|
|2 Douglas Ave Maynard, MA||$326K||2||2||1,826|
|13-15 Powder Mill Rd Maynard, MA||$378K||4||2||2,640|
|2 Douglas Ave # 1 Maynard, MA||$248K||1||1||900|
Nearby Schools in Maynard
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!