- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 4,070 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Parking: Off street
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Deeded Rights, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,048 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: M:00102 B:0000 L:056
- Zillow Home ID: 56841027
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $188-610K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02702 home values will fall 4.4% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for Freetown as a whole. Among 02702 homes, this home is valued 15.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02702, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% less than in Freetown, and 53.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02702 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Freetown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02702 home values.
|8 E Public St Assonet, MA||--||3||1||976|
|5 E Public St Assonet, MA||$241K||--||1||1,326|
|10 E Public St Assonet, MA||$226K||2||1.5||1,204|
|3 Central Ave Assonet, MA||$411K||3||3||3,116|
|2 Central Ave Assonet, MA||$228K||2||1.5||1,184|
|4 Central Ave Assonet, MA||$177K||2||1||672|
|12 E Public St Assonet, MA||$192K||2||1||768|
|6 Central Ave Assonet, MA||$275K||3||2||1,514|
|5 Ida Way Assonet, MA||$220K||3||1||836|
|8 Central Ave Assonet, MA||$205K||2||1||900|
|6 Ida Way Assonet, MA||$251K||--||1||1,540|
|2 Ida Way Assonet, MA||$300K||3||2||1,766|
|1 E Public St Assonet, MA||$169K||1||1||580|
|16 Assonet Blvd Assonet, MA||$244K||--||1||1,536|
|20 Assonet Blvd Assonet, MA||$245K||--||1||1,132|
|18 Assonet Blvd Assonet, MA||$277K||3||2||2,002|
|10 Assonet Blvd Assonet, MA||$178K||2||1||612|
|10 Central Ave Assonet, MA||$239K||--||1||1,176|
|15 Assonet Blvd Assonet, MA||$199K||2||1||896|
|13 Assonet Blvd Assonet, MA||$194K||2||1||769|
Nearby Schools in Freetown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!