7 Edgebrook Ct, Algonquin, IL 601023 beds, 3 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,706 sqft
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $186,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 686 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 66
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 1930451016
- Zillow Home ID: 54941737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Edgebrook Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% greater than in Algonquin, and 413.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 9 Edgebrook Ct Algonquin, IL$160K--2.51,956
- 5 Edgebrook Ct # 0 Algonquin, IL$140K232,063
- 5 Edgebrook Ct Algonquin, IL$278K32.52,000
- 11 Edgebrook Ct Algonquin, IL$184K23.51,701
- 3 Edgebrook Ct Algonquin, IL$152K32.51,839
- 13 Edgebrook Ct Algonquin, IL$208K43.51,876
- 2814 Waterfront Ave Algonquin, IL$156K32.51,800
- 1 Edgebrook Ct Algonquin, IL$272K331,921
- 2800 Waterfront Ave Algonquin, IL$159K--2.51,921
- 2816 Waterfront Ave Algonquin, IL$158K22.51,839
- 2802 Waterfront Ave Algonquin, IL$223K22.51,839
- 2818 Waterfront Ave Algonquin, IL$154K22.51,839
- 2804 Waterfront Ave Algonquin, IL$175K331,875
- 2820 Waterfront Ave Algonquin, IL$283K33.52,072
- 12 Edgebrook Ct Algonquin, IL$218K331,945
- 10 Edgebrook Ct Algonquin, IL$168K32.51,701
- 8 Edgebrook Ct Algonquin, IL$218K32.51,945
- 2806 Waterfront Ave Algonquin, IL$173K22.52,072
- 6 Edgebrook Ct Algonquin, IL$186K32.51,945
- 2812 Waterfront Ave Algonquin, IL$198K22.52,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.