- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 1,925 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $338,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $241
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0041 B:0057 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56952720
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 14.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|8 Tilton St Newburyport, MA||$307K||2||1||702|
|5 Farrell St Newburyport, MA||$446K||3||2||1,680|
|9 Farrell St Newburyport, MA||$386K||3||1.5||1,331|
|6 Tilton St Newburyport, MA||$452K||3||2||1,440|
|12 Tilton St Newburyport, MA||$306K||2||1||580|
|12 Farrell St Newburyport, MA||$485K||2||3||2,048|
|10 Farrell St Newburyport, MA||$377K||4||1.5||1,483|
|4 Tilton St Newburyport, MA||$449K||3||2.5||1,837|
|14 Farrell St Newburyport, MA||$361K||3||1||1,224|
|14 Tilton St Newburyport, MA||$487K||3||2||1,788|
|11 Farrell St Newburyport, MA||$480K||4||2||1,906|
|8 Farrell St Newburyport, MA||$367K||3||1||1,313|
|3 Farrell St Newburyport, MA||$461K||4||2||1,552|
|2 Tilton St Newburyport, MA||$352K||2||1||1,134|
|7 Tilton St Newburyport, MA||$356K||3||1||1,176|
|16 Farrell St Newburyport, MA||$336K||3||1||979|
|5 Tilton St Newburyport, MA||$448K||3||2||1,600|
|5 Rawson Hill Rd Newburyport, MA||$521K||3||3.5||1,831|
|6 Farrell St Newburyport, MA||$365K||3||1||1,260|
|9 Tilton St Newburyport, MA||$346K||3||1||1,123|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!