7 Fleet StAPT 202, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Sold on 12/6/12: $1,512,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,466 sq ft
- Lot:0.25 acres
- Year Built:1968
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $1,512,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow379
- Last Remodel Year1970
- Parcel #4225006074
- School DistrictOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20443133
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,363,401||$1.15M – $1.62M||-$138,659||$930||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,889/mo||$2.3K – $6.8K/mo||-$92||$3.33||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Los Angeles home values will rise 8.7% next year, compared to a 7.9% rise for Los Angeles Metro as a whole. Among Los Angeles homes, this home is valued 185.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 226.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Angeles market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Los Angeles Metro, and 23.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Los Angeles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Angeles home values.
Neighborhood for 7 Fleet Street APT 202
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Coeur D'Alene Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
- Venice Senior High (assigned) 9-12 1.8 mi
- Marina Del Rey Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.8 mi
- Westside Global Awareness Magnet School... K-8 0.2 mi
- Westminster Avenue Elementary K-5 1.1 mi
- Venice Lutheran School K-8 1.2 mi
- St. Mark School K-8 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005