7 Forest Oaks Dr, Durham, NC 27705
Sold on 8/1/13: $127,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Townhouse:1,314 sq ft
- Lot:2,613 sqft
- Year Built:1988
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $127,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room
- Days on Zillow228
- Elementary SchoolDurham - Hillandale
- Exterior MaterialOther
- High SchoolDurham - Riverside
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolDurham - Brogden
- Parcel #174671
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID50015974
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$147,258||$134K – $159K||+$2,142||$112||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,135/mo||$897 – $1.2K/mo||+$10||$0.86||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 27705 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Durham as a whole. Among 27705 homes, this home is valued 25.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27705 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.7% less than in Durham, and 7.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27705 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27705 home values.
Neighborhood for 7 Forest Oaks Drive
Nearby Schools in Durham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005