A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1700
- Views: 4,108 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $235
- Flooring: Hardwood
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ Unknown, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED3_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, O
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2123386982
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01922 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Newbury as a whole. Among 01922 homes, this home is valued 1.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Newbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newbury, and 81% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01922 home values.
Nearby Schools in Newbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
2-5 & ungraded3.5 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.