- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 812 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $183,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Sunroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,208 sqft
- Parcel #: 000214
- Zillow Home ID: 58112183
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $139-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06239 homes, this home is valued 25.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06239, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Killingly, and 121.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|12 Hartshorn St Danielson, CT||$118K||2||1||960|
|352 Wauregan Rd Danielson, CT||$170K||5||2||2,004|
|13 Foster St Danielson, CT||$182K||3||2||1,892|
|342 Wauregan Rd Danielson, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,837|
|18 Hartshorn St Danielson, CT||$167K||4||2||1,550|
|358 Wauregan Rd Danielson, CT||$154K||2||1||1,170|
|14 Foster St Danielson, CT||$148K||2||1||1,092|
|11 Hartshorn St Danielson, CT||$181K||3||1.5||2,046|
|334 Wauregan Rd Danielson, CT||$170K||3||2||1,449|
|17 Hartshorn St Danielson, CT||$158K||3||1||1,243|
|19 Foster St Danielson, CT||$175K||3||1||1,800|
|24 Hartshorn St Danielson, CT||$166K||3||1||1,428|
|Hartshorn St Danielson, CT||$222K||3||2.5||2,464|
|5 Hartshorn St Danielson, CT||$222K||3||2.5||2,464|
|9 Burgess St Danielson, CT||$171K||3||2||1,542|
|20 Foster St Danielson, CT||$174K||3||2.5||1,634|
|23 Hartshorn St Danielson, CT||$161K||4||1||1,210|
|349 Wauregan Rd Danielson, CT||$148K||2||1||1,344|
|20 King St Danielson, CT||$221K||3||2||2,257|
|26 King St Danielson, CT||$249K||3||2||2,301|
Nearby Schools in Killingly
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!