7 Greenlaw Blvd, Newport, RI 028403 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,538 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $481,500
- Price/sqft: $253
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:011 B:0762
- Zillow Home ID: 65906910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Greenlaw Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02840 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% greater than in Newport, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
- 5 Greenlaw Blvd Newport, RI$739K42.52,517
- 10 Greenlaw Blvd Newport, RI$851K43.52,763
- 9 Greenlaw Blvd Newport, RI$578K533,040
- 19 Daniel St Newport, RI$248K21852
- 149 Kay St Newport, RI$418K421,968
- 151 Kay St Newport, RI$497K31.52,100
- 20 Friends Dr Newport, RI$324K311,400
- 148 Kay St Newport, RI$266K211,252
- 146 Kay St Newport, RI$404K42.51,728
- 150-152 Kay St Newport, RI$537K------
- 147 Kay St Newport, RI$589K444,400
- 1 Greenlaw Blvd Newport, RI$354K422,276
- 144 Kay St Newport, RI$434K321,244
- 143 Kay St # 1 Newport, RI$380K------
- 143 Kay St # 2 Newport, RI$391K------
- 157 Kay St Newport, RI$569K31.52,080
- 18 Aborn St Newport, RI$248K21958
- 143 Kay St Newport, RI$380K422,784
- 43 Toppa Blvd Newport, RI$431K333,170
- 30 Aborn St Newport, RI$400K32.51,210
Nearby Schools in Newport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.