- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,153 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $125,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Cement, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ River, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,469 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0282300
- Zillow Home ID: 58089953
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-181K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06385 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Waterford as a whole. Among 06385 homes, this home is valued 25% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Waterford, and 3.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06385 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
- 16 Pine St2 beds, 1 baths
1,112 sqft, 10,454 sqft lot, built in 1938
|7 Hamast Ave Waterford, CT||$205K||3||2||1,510|
|5 Hamast Ave Waterford, CT||$167K||3||1.5||1,456|
|9 Hamast Ave Waterford, CT||$231K||3||1.5||2,054|
|41 Boston Post Rd # R Waterford, CT||$197K||4||2||1,590|
|10 Hamast Ave Waterford, CT||$232K||2||1||--|
|20 Hamast Ave Waterford, CT||$337K||6||2||2,470|
|8 Hamast Ave Waterford, CT||$213K||4||2||1,845|
|10 Hamast Ave Waterford, CT||$130K||2||1||930|
|39 Boston Post Rd Waterford, CT||$185K||3||1.5||1,510|
|7 Strosberg Rd Waterford, CT||$217K||3||2||1,666|
|41 Boston Post Rd Waterford, CT||$164K||2||1||800|
|43 Boston Post Rd Waterford, CT||$202K||4||2||1,568|
|15 Strosberg Rd Waterford, CT||$174K||4||2||1,456|
|14 Hamast Ave Waterford, CT||$212K||6||2||1,845|
|91 Boston Post Rd APT B Waterford, CT||--||1||1||--|
|21 Strosberg Rd Waterford, CT||$149K||3||1||1,040|
|45 Boston Post Rd Waterford, CT||$287K||4||3.5||2,225|
|23 Strosberg Rd Waterford, CT||$182K||4||1||1,434|
|29 Strosberg Rd Waterford, CT||$227K||2||2.5||1,218|
|31 Strosberg Rd Waterford, CT||$293K||3||3||1,674|
Nearby Schools in Waterford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!