- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $575,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $272
- Finished basement, 966 sqft
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,114 sqft
- Parcel #: M:03 B:000 L:292
- Zillow Home ID: 56335833
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $485-625K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02180 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% decrease for Stoneham as a whole. Among 02180 homes, this home is valued 48.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Stoneham, and 77.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
|23 Hampton Cir Hull, MA||$185K||1||1.5||340|
|1 Hampton Rd Stoneham, MA||$517K||3||1.5||2,138|
|5 Avalon Rd Stoneham, MA||$546K||3||3.5||2,618|
|9 Avalon Rd Stoneham, MA||$559K||3||2.5||2,604|
|3 Hampton Rd Stoneham, MA||$555K||3||1.5||2,067|
|62 Hampton Cir Hull, MA||$457K||4||2.5||2,432|
|8 Avalon Rd Stoneham, MA||$403K||3||2||1,650|
|10 Avalon Rd Stoneham, MA||$410K||3||2||1,283|
|5 Hampton Rd Stoneham, MA||$502K||3||2||2,478|
|77 Hampton Cir Hull, MA||$664K||3||2||2,840|
|76 Hampton Cir Hull, MA||$305K||4||1||1,528|
|4 Hampton Rd Stoneham, MA||$531K||3||2||2,400|
|3 Avalon Rd Stoneham, MA||$419K||2||1||1,332|
|6 Avalon Rd Stoneham, MA||$405K||2||1.5||1,470|
|89 Hampton Cir Hull, MA||$385K||4||1.5||1,800|
|12 Avalon Rd Stoneham, MA||$394K||3||1.5||1,260|
|6 Hampton Rd Stoneham, MA||$563K||3||2.5||2,665|
|11 Avalon Rd Stoneham, MA||$383K||2||2||1,235|
|8 Hampton Rd Stoneham, MA||$497K||3||1.5||1,937|
|8 Hampton Cir Hull, MA||$252K||4||1||1,087|
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
PK-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!