- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1821
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 622 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $50
- MLS #: 4419135
- Coldwell Banker Linwood Real Estate
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Tennis Court
- Lot Description \ Level, Area Amenities \ Area Climbing, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Area Amenities \ Area Horse Riding\Stables, Area Amenities \ Area Hunting, Area Amenities \ Area Skiing, Area Amenities \ Area Snowmobiling, Area Amenities \ Biking, Flooring \ Mixed, Area Amenities \ Boating, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Description \ Country Living, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Basement \ Partial, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Area Amenities \ Area Boat Ramp, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Lot Description \ Corner, Sewer \ Public, Water \ Municipal Water, Area Amenities \ Area Boat Dock
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,999 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: WHFD M:102 L:082
- Zillow Home ID: 95336658
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $67-158K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03598 homes, this home is 44.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 60.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03598, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 118.1% higher than in Town of Whitefield, and 5.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03598 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Whitefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|8 Holly Heights St Whitefield, NH||$101K||4||1||981|
|12 Holly Heights St Whitefield, NH||$108K||2||2||1,040|
|76 Elm St Whitefield, NH||$153K||3||1.5||1,963|
|18 Holly Heights St Whitefield, NH||$123K||3||1||1,092|
|19 Holly Heights St Whitefield, NH||$124K||3||1||1,092|
|71 Elm St Whitefield, NH||$125K||3||1.5||1,868|
|75 Elm St Whitefield, NH||$148K||4||2||2,403|
|56 Elm St Whitefield, NH||$78K||3||1||1,218|
|54 Elm St Bethlehem, NH||$62K||3||2||933|
|46 Elm St Bethlehem, NH||$103K||3||1||1,470|
|45 Elm St Whitefield, NH||$114K||4||2||2,806|
|32 Elm St Bethlehem, NH||$51K||2||1||672|
|43 Elm St Whitefield, NH||$105K||4||2||1,770|
|26 Holly Heights St Whitefield, NH||$142K||3||2||1,345|
|33 Elm St Whitefield, NH||$61K||3||1||1,404|
|Elm St Whitefield, NH||$61K||--||--||--|
|94 Elm St Whitefield, NH||$130K||4||1.5||1,679|
|23 Elm St Whitefield, NH||$86K||4||2||1,212|
|19 Elm St Whitefield, NH||$123K||6||2||2,070|
|17 Elm St Whitefield, NH||$75K||3||2||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Town of Whitefield
3-4, 7-85.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!