Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-288K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1964
- All time views: 1,780
- HOA Fee: $165/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $260
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Hood
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Area Num: New Haven
- Basement Type: None
- Complex Management: Professional-Off Site
- Condo Type: First Floor
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Cement Block
- Fuel Tank Description: Non Applicable
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Fuel: Natural Gas
- Cable - Available
- Last Status: Active
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement
- Neighborhood: New Haven (102)
- Park Garage Type: Assigned
- Property Sub Type: Condo
- Property Type: Residential
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Status: Active
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 34
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Parcel #: M:208 B:0562 L:01928
- Zillow Home ID: 57963428
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Wooster Square
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.