This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1922
- Views: 388 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Asbestos Information \ Was Removed, Attic \ Partially Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Conveniences \ Highway Accessibility, Conveniences \ Public Trash Pickup, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Partial Thermalpane Windows, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Paved Drive, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Recreational Facilities \ Public Rec Facilities, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Shared Storage, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,443 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116015112
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-286K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06112 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Hartford as a whole. Among 06112 homes, this home is valued 150.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06112, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% higher than in Hartford, and 163.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06112 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06112 home values.
|6 Irving St Hartford, CT||$231K||Studio||--||3,638|
|6-8 Irving St Hartford, CT||--||9||3||3,638|
|9-11 Irving St Hartford, CT||$245K||6||3||3,672|
|13 Irving St Hartford, CT||$246K||6||3||3,674|
|13-15 Irving St Hartford, CT||$267K||6||3||3,836|
|18 Irving St Hartford, CT||$266K||Studio||--||3,583|
|18-20 Irving St Hartford, CT||$241K||6||--||3,583|
|17-19 Irving St Hartford, CT||$240K||6||3||3,561|
|22-24 Irving St Hartford, CT||$229K||6||3||3,268|
|21-23 Irving St Hartford, CT||$272K||6||3||3,982|
|24 Irving St Hartford, CT||$240K||6||3||3,602|
|26 Irving St Hartford, CT||$210K||6||2||2,784|
|25-27 Irving St Hartford, CT||$158K||3||1||1,100|
|42 Homestead Ave Hartford, CT||--||13||--||--|
|28-30 Irving St Hartford, CT||$270K||6||3||3,993|
|33 Irving St Hartford, CT||$202K||5||1||2,413|
|32 Irving St Hartford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|35 Irving St Hartford, CT||$211K||9||3||2,546|
|14-16 Magnolia St Hartford, CT||$243K||7||3||3,154|
|36 Irving St Hartford, CT||$235K||6||4.1||3,281|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!