7 Ivy St, Pawtucket, RI 028602 beds, 2 baths, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 93 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $16,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: 1071199
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Parcel #: 460654
- Zillow Home ID: 66020989
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7 Ivy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02860, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% higher than in Pawtucket, and 30.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02860 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02860 home values.
- 9 Ivy St Pawtucket, RI$129K211,885
- 484 Lonsdale Ave Pawtucket, RI$535K936,674
- 25 Ivy St Pawtucket, RI$150K932,736
- 496 Lonsdale Ave Pawtucket, RI--Studio--1,298
- 480 Lonsdale Ave Pawtucket, RI$164K933,750
- 10 Ivy St Pawtucket, RI$174K732,950
- 33 Ivy St Pawtucket, RI$215K532,774
- 510 Lonsdale Ave Pawtucket, RI$160K111,450
- 6 Paisley St Pawtucket, RI$109K421,690
- 476 Lonsdale Ave Pawtucket, RI$148K632,917
- 518 Lonsdale Ave Pawtucket, RI$143K632,450
- 13 Ivy St Pawtucket, RI$156K422,248
- 8 Paisley St Pawtucket, RI$145K932,345
- 12 Paisley St Pawtucket, RI$157K422,347
- 14 Ivy St Pawtucket, RI$221K934,236
- 18 Paisley St Pawtucket, RI$98K------
- 24 Paisley St Pawtucket, RI$156K622,656
- 7 Paisley St Pawtucket, RI$127K311,418
- 5 Paisley St Pawtucket, RI$104K6--1,958
- 9 Paisley St Pawtucket, RI$133K31.51,443
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.