- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 183 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: G10019919
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Electric Cooktop, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Area Num \ Ellington, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Type \ Interior Access, Cooling System \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ 200+ Amps, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Extra Insulation, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Ridge Vents, Energy Features \ Thermopane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Gutters, Exterior Feature \ Porch-Wrap Around, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ In Basement, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Hot Air, Heat Type \ Zoned, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Central Vacuum, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Internet - Available, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Mill Rate \ 28.7000, Neighborhood \ Ellington (44), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Pool Description \ Above Ground, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Well
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,792 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 00468513
- Zillow Home ID: 58097617
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $239-445K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06029 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Ellington as a whole. Among 06029 homes, this home is 44.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 16.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Ellington, and 22.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ellington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06029 home values.
|8 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$326K||4||2.5||2,643|
|2 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$253K||3||2.1||1,718|
|33 Sandy Beach Rd Ellington, CT||$263K||4||2||1,966|
|14 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$295K||4||2.5||2,162|
|2 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$262K||3||2||1,718|
|4 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$254K||3||1.2||1,632|
|1 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$260K||3||2||1,714|
|3 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$234K||3||2||1,500|
|6 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$297K||3||3||2,456|
|5 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$267K||3||2.5||1,940|
|10 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$300K||3||3||2,132|
|9 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$266K||3||2||1,872|
|24 Sandy Beach Rd Ellington, CT||$172K||1||1||1,170|
|37 Sandy Beach Rd Ellington, CT||$227K||3||1.5||2,042|
|12 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$297K||3||2.5||1,988|
|11 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$351K||4||2.5||2,628|
|19 Sandy Beach Rd Ellington, CT||$268K||4||3||1,975|
|20 Sandy Beach Rd Ellington, CT||$229K||3||1.5||1,534|
|13 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$318K||3||2.5||2,469|
|16 Jacobs Hill Rd Ellington, CT||$297K||3||2.5||2,152|
Nearby Schools in Ellington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!